Friday, April 13, 2007

Motivational Quotes for the day (Confidence)


All that Adam had, all that Caesar could, you have and can do.... Build, therefore, your own world. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nature

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
~African Proverb

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.
~Louisa May Alcott


What a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates his fate.
~Henry David Thoreau

If I am not for myself, who will be?
~Pirke Avoth

A gold medal is a nice thing - but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.
~From
Cool Runnings

The man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.
~Andrew Carnegie

Your problem is you're... too busy holding onto your unworthiness.
~Ram Dass

No comments: