Friday, May 4, 2007

Motivational Quotes for the day (Adversity)


Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
~Truman Capote

How can something bother you if you won't let it?
~T. Guillemets

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.
~Author Unknown

If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
~Latin Proverb

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss


The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man without trials.
~Confucius

The darkest hour has only sixty minutes.
~Morris Mandel

Better bread with water than cake with trouble.
~Russian Proverb

No comments: