Thursday, May 10, 2007

Motivational Quotes for the day (Fear/ Worry)


I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

~Frank Herbert Dune


Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them... they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.
~Orison Swett Marden

Anything I've ever done that ultimately was worthwhile... initially scared me to death.
~Betty Bender


I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.
~Mark Twain


How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened.
~Thomas Jefferson


Do not be afraid of tomorrow; for God is already there.
~Author Unknown

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway.
~Mary C. Crowley

No comments: