Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Motivational quotes for the day (Helping)


How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ~Anne Frank

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
~Edward Everett Hale

He who gives when he is asked has waited too long.
~Sunshine Magazine

The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
~Nelson Henderson

In about the same degree as you are helpful, you will be happy.
~Karl Reiland

How far that little candle throws his beams!
So shines a good deed in a weary world.
~William Shakespeare

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.
~Norman B. Rice

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
~Winston Churchill

God has not called us to see through each other, but to see each other through.
~Author Unknown

No comments: