Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Motivational quotes for the day (Character)


"Die when I may, I want it said by those who knew me best that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow."
~Abraham Lincoln


"It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds."
~Aesop

"Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them."
~Aristotle


"No man can tell whether he is rich or poor by turning to his ledger. It is the heart that makes a man rich. He is rich according to what he is, not according to what he has."
~Henry Ward Beecher


"Thought creates character."
~Annie Bessant


"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"In thy face I see
The map of honour, truth, and loyalty
William Shakespeare

No comments: