Monday, October 29, 2007

Motivational quotes for the day (Worry)


Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.
~Leo Buscaglia

Troubles are a lot like people - they grow bigger if you nurse them.
~Author Unknown

I keep the telephone of my mind open to peace, harmony, health, love and abundance. Then, whenever doubt, anxiety or fear try to call me, they keep getting a busy signal - and soon they'll forget my number.
~Edith Armstrong

Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.
~Glenn Turner

If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you'll die a lot of times.
~Dean Smith

Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway.
~Mary C. Crowley


A hundredload of worry will not pay an ounce of debt.
~George Herbert

As a cure for worrying, work is better than whiskey.
~Thomas A. Edison

Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
~Swedish Proverb

You can never worry your way to enlightenment.
~Ed Northstrum




No comments: