Saturday, November 10, 2007

Motivational Quotes for the day (Purpose)


We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.
~Earl Nightingale

Strong lives are motivated by dynamic purposes; lesser ones exist on wishes and inclinations.
~Kenneth Hildebrand

Chase your passion, not your pension.
~Denis Waitley

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
~Carl Jung

Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.
~Henry David Thoreau

I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy.
~Og Mandino

No comments: